Catering is a service consisting in preparing dishes and delivering them to Exeter, Exmouth, Sidmouth or a place designated by the customer. Guarantee and professionalism regardless of the type and size of the order are plus catering companies. The main purpose of catering services is to provide everything that is needed to plan and perform the function of catering at a specific time and place.
A distinction is made between social and commercial catering and two methods of delivering meals: hot and cold.
- Social catering deals with the provision of nutrition services in workplaces, schools, hospitals, care points, etc.
- Commercial catering specializes in the organization and service of cocktails, banquets and special events.
- Cold line catering is the preparation of a hot version of the meal and its subsequent cooling to a temperature of 4 degrees and delivery to the customer, the customer can eat it in a cold version or heat it.
- Hotline catering is about maintaining a high temperature from the moment it is prepared to deliver it to the customer. However, keeping food at a continuous high temperature loses its nutritional value.
Catering companies in Exeter, Exmouth and Sidmouth deal not only with the preparation of meals but also with the decoration and organization of parties such as:
In the current era of comfort, slimming and catering, you can write an article on dietetic catering, which is very common in England and throughout the UK. Dietetic catering has a modern packaging system that guarantees freshness and hygiene, packaging adapted for heating in a microwave kitchen, a diet prepared by qualified dietitians and a convenient form of delivery right to the door. We have a lot of catering companies dealing with healthy eating, they prepare a low-calorie meal rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and other values necessary for a healthy life. The menu in such a company is designed so that we are healthy and able to function every day. We can order many diets depending on our needs, including diets such as:
Company catering is divided into 5 main types:
- cold catering are cocktail sandwiches, packaged sandwiches, snacks, salads, lunchbox, snack sets, this form is ideal when catering is needed for several hours or even the whole day.
- hot catering are basic lunches, economical dinner sets, usually packed separately, sets prepared by restaurants or in the form of a full buffet with service.
- business catering is a business breakfast, company banquet, business lunch and depends on the time of day and occasion.
-dietary catering is dependent on the order and delivered directly to the office.
Breakfast catering is another catering department. In most cases, they are small catering companies that deliver fresh sandwiches to companies, because in many cases these sandwiches are bought by employees. This solution works well in medium and large companies, where employees do not have time for breakfast at home. This is a very good form of catering for busy people. You can purchase an individual delivery package and the catering company will deliver it every day to the selected point. In this section you can find white, dark and wholemeal bread.
Catering Fast Food is based on the fast delivery of food to a wide audience. Everyone eats at fast food outlets. The menu of the point is based on several types of dishes, which most dishes are served from hand to hand. This is to eat quickly. Fast food catering is easily available to your recipient, you can place your order by phone or by traditional means at the outlet. Burgers with vegetable cutlets, dark bread tortillas that provide energy for the day or cauliflower pizza with lots of vegetables are healthy things to make healthy Fast Food. These companies also offer transport to the customer, which is very convenient for the consumer.
A wide range of services and unconventionality distinguishes catering companies in Exeter, Exmouth and Sidmouth meet customer expectations depending on the needs, establish an individual menu. The dishes have a unique appearance and taste as well as freshness and the highest quality of the product. The most important thing for catering companies is comfort and satisfaction with their services.
List of selected companies:
1. Exe Catering,39 Marsh Green Rd W, Marsh Barton, Exeter EX2 8PN, Phone: 01392 215707
2. Ginny Lyons Catering Ltd, 2 Thornton Hill, Exeter EX4 4NS, Phone: 01392 438328
3. Martine's Catering, Phone:01395 222398, Mundy's Farm, W Down Ln, Littleham, Exmouth EX8 5BU
4. Pavillion Catering, Pavilion, Exmouth EX8 2AZ, Phone: 01395 224984
5. Private Chef - Ed McLachlan MCGB, 32 Drake's Ave, Sidford, Sidmouth EX10 9JT, +44 7586 044590
The right team plays one of the key roles in the catering business. Nowadays, it is possible to find passionate people who love cooking and care for the health of society.
In fact, they try to create a friendly workplace, have a normal relationship with employees, and inspire people to buy home delivery dishes. The largest and best catering facility in England, creates the best jobs, employs the best specialists and provides catering for its clients. It is important that employees know the selected area perfectly and are able to reach any place at the designated time. Otherwise, the company will quickly lose its reputation and fall out of the market.